Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bad TV

Yers, well...

I'm afraid I'd be down on me knees too mate, too late to scraddle upwards on sand when some falafally but cut monster is being shuvved my way and don't mind if I do considering the patriotic thing to do – swallow doll just swallow and help everybody calm down a bit, you know cum on Aussie cum on. That in itself I recall outraged the primatives back in the 70s when I first heard the joke going around Dubbo South Primary, no it was Central West Kindy

"What's the nations's shame?" (that means what's so really bad all the adults get upset and start hitting each other... wanna come pig shootin' on the weekend or you just hangin' down by the river...? I've got some matches if ya goin' past school on ya Bmx...?) and the answer was "Cum on Aussie!" That's the worst thing...

Patriotism is the last refuge of the cowardly I heard.

Yeah well at least yez all gettin' in the papers eh? Lots of Germans pointing things out for me thank you very much. I'm just agreeing, moaning, just agreeing.

We had out Polish-German exchange (some beautiful big whoppers in the group thank St Stanislav) and last Staff party and Uli's in Spain and I'm off to Clausies tonight. Methinks I might want some cock old fello.

YES JOHN HOWARD IS REVOLTING. Has anyone beein doing the un-Australian number?

Hooroo Mahomed!

Mechmet van Mank

(Josh)



You would have needed a lot of pot to get through yesterday's television offerings Miss!!

I had the family over for a lovely sausage sizzle, and kicked 'em all out by 6.

I watched most of Godzilla too – went to bed at 10pm, just couldn't bear it any longer.

Are you around the happy home today?

xT(om)



Tom came to visit. He looks like a skeleton. Terrible. Sick. I can't believe after what he has been through... mustn't even think like that. Powers for good, powers for good!

 

No comments: