Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hallmark Greeting

 Subject: Hallmark here I come


Tom

Well, here I am and there you are. Looking out the window you look so far.

I'm sending a wave and a big smile your way, just for you on this lovely day.

Christian


Subject: Hallmark here I come


Why thank you Miss.

I'm a bit lack lustre today - had an 11 hour sleep too. It all points to a blood top up tomorrow I think!

As an aside, Shane’s need for me to do yoga...

He called me on Tuesday in the middle of my lung function test, so I said I would call him back that night, which I did.

Still waiting for him to return that call!

Busy little beaver, our Shane, it seems.

At least the urgency factor seems to have dropped off a little!

At least it's a lovely day, and Mum is washing my bed linen, which I just can't struggle with today. Now, if only I could get her to stop moving things around "for my benefit"...

Happy little complainer aren't I?!

love ya

xxxx T(om)


Subject: Hallmark here I come


Urgency factor is in direct correlation to the oiling of the mouth, in Shane's case.

Tell Gina that I have a bed that desperately needs its sheets washed – although that should come as no surprise to you.

Christian


Subject: Hallmark here I come


Chuckle Chuckle, no it comes as no surprise at all Miss.

Actually, I reckon you have TWO sets of lined to wash - the last time I slept in the spare room, a good 6 months ago now, they needed a good launder, so pop it all in before you see Nicholas, and I'll be right over :-)

Tom


Subject: Hallmark here I come


Now if I could get Nicholas to do my washing.... I could just point and direct and there would be no need to stop sucking...

Christian


Subject: Hallmark here I come


Something to work on perhaps :-)

Tom


Subject: Hallmark here I come


I'm developing a deadly smokers cough... can't for the life of me work out why? :)

Christian


No comments: