Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Backpackers, Manny and Xmas

SMS. 8.14. Having fun yet? – Christian

SMS. 8.26. You’re joking – Rachel

SMS. 8.29. I want to know who ate all the raspberries in my fridge? No one of course – Rachel

SMS. 8.33. Fuckers! It should be the death penalty when caught! – Christian

SMS. 8.33. I’ve told them Xmas is cancelled. Been looking for an excuse! – Rachel

SMS. 8.40. It’s cancelled @ my place – Christian

SMS. 8.47. There must be more to life than this? Is there some great cosmic secret that I’m not privy to? – Christian

SMS. 8.53. I hear cosmic laughter d u? Is it Jill’s birthday tomorrow? – Rachel

SMS. 8.59. Yes to both. But mostly I hear laughing when I get out of the shower – Christian

SMS. 9.04. I hear gasps, followed by retching… life… ya gotta laugh – Rachel

SMS. 9.11. It was wolf-whistles once, but now its gagging and coughing and the shuffling of feet, as if they are all turning their backs – Christian


What's going on? It was a blondie that took my attention away again, this morning. The hot backpacker who was sitting back on one of those lean-up seats in the tram. Mostly, it was what the front of his jeans was doing, to be truthful. Sitting propped up there like that, just made the front of his jeans puff out into a big, enticing bulge. Worn, soft denim, delicate around the big lump he had there. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. One time, I look straight from his crotch to his face to see him staring back at me. He looked away and then wriggled his arse a bit in the seat, it was probably just a nervous reaction, but he looked sexy doing it. But still, blonde hair, blue eyes, a tan and a backpack. Woof.

Christian


The blond backpacker on the tram was so hot! I couldn’t help but gaze at the tasty bulge in the front of his jeans. It was of those lean up against the stand up seats, so it was beautifully on display, in old, soft like chamois, jeans. He was listening to a walkman and rolling his arse around to the beat, which had the effect of animating the lump in his jeans. Yum, yum, yum.


Gotta love that blonde blue-eyed tanned look...

Very Tamarama 1999.

I'm glad this newly acquired taste came upon you after my surf-acting time...

Well, it's Tuesday Hospital day today.

I get the results of my last bone marrow biopsy (hopefully) which will tell me that all is fine (hopefully) and then I can say BAH to them for at least a year.

I went to the eye clinic yesterday and I can actually see a little better than last time.

I am now one level above the legal minimum required for driving! They don't want to see me again either, unless something goes wrong. If I want a second opinion ("Second opinion??" he snorted incredulously) I can go to my GP and get a referral (spelling?).

Also, Polly arrives today.

She's meeting us at the hospital and we're taking it from their. Lunch at the Airport Diner tomorrow (that's Moorabbin Airport) and then off to Tullu again to drop Polly off by 8.15pm.

Wooosh.

Hope this finds you well Miss.

xxxx Tom


Busy, busy, miss.

I bet one level above the legal limit to drive sounded very good.

Christian


Yes it DID, actually.

AND I feel quite chirpy today – the vamp in me sleeps methinks.

AND my urine is the least bloody it's been for a few weeks too!

Lucky moi!

I hope your day is lucky too.

Tom


How much of a risk do you think my mouth would be today? (I know I'm asking you the unknowable, but give it your best shot)

Christian


SMS. 12.37. Has your stocking been filled or have u filled someone else’s? – Shelley

They nearly drove me mad today. Crap system, didn’t do as it was supposed.

Precious IT guys who didn’t like that I wrote "stupid damn system" in my help desk request. Thought I was calling them stupid, or something. They really are stupid then.

Oh, I hate my job. I feel stuck in it, mortgage payments, earn money, keep your nose to the grindstone, you have no choice. No wonder the suburbs are full of violence.


SMS. 16.01. (Jill) Do u feel the forty fiveness creeping up behind you? - Christian

SMS. 17.11. Yes big time, as I’m 45 tomorrow, yuk. Great to catch up – Jill

SMS. 17.16. No. (Shelley) But there is going to be some serious stuffing tonight! Drip. Drip – Christian

SMS. 17.42. Any side dishes? – Shelley

SMS. 18.03. No, just the meat – Christian

SMS. 18.12. I though you liked a bit on the side? – Shelley

SMS. 18.16. Why do I want it on the side, when I can have it on top – Christian

SMS. 18.40. Dominated! – Shelley

SMS. 19.11. No, just loved – Christian


Manny met me after work, 7 days it took to get him over to my place. Boy was he tory! I had to take him straight upstairs to give him some calming down. He was good… very good. My lips take the most pounding… red and grazed after a night with a Mediterranean. But, he is sooooo nice to kiss. Yum.

I drove Manny home. It was a hot, balmy night. I stopped off at the supermarket and bought ice-cream and jam for Nicholas, he said the other day that he wanted some.

Tim had the shits with Nicholas, again. According to Nicholas, it was because Nicholas suggested to Tim that he was going to sleep at his mum’s tonight. So, apparently, Tim went to Silvia R’s in retaliation – well, that’s how it looked to me.

They get kind of childish when they fight. It brings out the thirteen year old boys in both of them.

It’s not looking good for the two of them... if this is what it is?

Teddy, Is this Haiku?


Western Society

We belch fat as

many people die of zip

yet we want more


Close but not quite – it's nearly a form called senryu – which is an observation (strictly haiku is a poem about nature)

Also the form is normally 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables.

But it is still really good.

Hope all is well in your world.

Sandy x Teddy 


No comments: