Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Close the Door

Yeah! I'm on my lap-top in my bedroom on the, now working, wireless connection. My housemates may never see me again. Wow, away from everyone, no more shutting stuff down because housemates come home, or because people arrive. Any time of the day or night; no more running down stairs with a good thought.

No more shutting it all off and heading to bed. The end. Actually, that could be good and bad. Feed the addiction, no more limits. Yeah! Oh?

I could lose friends.

It's cool sitting up in bed, though. Teev on. Joint lit.


3 comments:

RIC said...

Now you're in paradise! But mind what you choose to watch... since you're in bed.

FletcherBeaver said...

That's kind of the point, though...

RRP said...

welcome to nirvana.

love the wifi - i wonder how we ever managed without it.