Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Arvo Relax

I came home from work, in the afternoon. I'm not sure if I'm feeling sick, or just bored. Lack lustre, hot and cold, unable to concentrate, sure! But, actually sick, or just opportunistic, I don't know. But, here I am. It's nice to take some time off. Sod it! Get fucked world.

I walked home in the weak sunshine, the wind blew and it was cold, but I pulled my jacket to my throat and the worst winter could do, thus far, was not effecting me, in the slightest. The infection is on the inside. Ah-chew! Out of sight. Cough. Cough.

The woman, in the lift, glared sideways at me, after I had sneezed. Get fucked, I thought back at her. She looked away.

I had my big, black leather jacket on, my wings of steal.

Only cold in the head. Tissue?


I've got to go pick Julien up from the airport by 8pm and head up to Bolago. I've got mum's dog too, as she is at my sister's place. I haven't told Mark, he'll be pleasantly surprised. Not. I hope he doesn't slobber too much in the car. The dog, either.


It's David's birthday on Saturday night. He's issued a decree that we all have to do a "thing" for him at 21.50, the exact time of his birth. A wish for the person thinking of him, a wish for him and a wish for humanity.

When I said how about this for the wish for humanity, We gave it our best shot, it didn't work, we might as well just pack...

No! said David. No, no. Only positive affirmations. Only positive affirmations. He waved his hands over me as if to cleanse something that was unclean. Thank you!

 

1 comment:

Zeze said...

Hi Fletcher

I've a new post, with a sensual foto...


Thanks