Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crisp and Clean

I changed my sheets. How much of a grot am I? The cleaner made my bed. She put the doona the wrong way up, you should have seen the state of it. I blushed.

I reckon I change my sheets every few months. Tom says that's disgusting. I say that mostly it's only me, with the odd wog boy pubic hair, who slumbers in between them. And I certainly would object to my bed smelling of Manny.

So, I was stoned struggling at midnight, balancing precariously on my mattress trying to get the cover to fall down over the damn thing, cursing the whole time when it wouldn't. But eventually it did and I didn't die, as I suspected I might. Now, I have my sixties spots doona cover. Many shades of green, which, somehow, goes with my Edwardian décor. Good design goes with any thing. It's a happy doona cover, it makes me smile whenever I walk into my room.

So how often, is often enough to change your sheets?


No comments: