Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Night Live

There were end of financial year drinks, from 4pm. I read in the paper, at lunch time, that a hit and run driver had drunk four stubbies in the first hour, which I didn't think sounded like that much. I drank four stubbies in the first hour and I was putrid.

Mark and Luke were at home when I got home. They'd come down to the city, to watch Big Brother with us, because they had nothing on for the weekend.

Luke got into rolling. We ordered Indian. The open fire burned all night.

By eleven I was maggotted, pissed and stoned. I woke up with the television in my room on some American religious program, in the wee hours. I hate that! They should be banned.

Is this as good as it gets, I chuckled to myself, as I staggered off to bed, time unknown. Tired, stoned, dark, stairs, I tripped on a few, but managed to stay upright for enough of the performance.


No comments: