Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hi from G

G called with the opening line, "You still haven't sucked my cock."

"Any time you like, baby" I said.

"What's a boy gotta do?" said G. "To get some action?"

"Just close your eyes, head back," I said. "And enjoy the show."

He laughs, kind of sexy and drops his voice down low. "So are you into foreskins, big boy?"

"Like how!" I said. "Take your pants off."

"Are you a knob boy, Chriso?" said G "Do you like the shiny helmet against your tongue? Do you suck it into your mouth like a strawberry? Do you suck it right down?"

"Deep throat."

"Would you deep throat me, babe?" said G.

It made me laugh. "You straight boys kill me," I said.

"How are you?" said G. I could almost hear the smile on his face. "On this most beautiful day."

It was 8pm at night, but who was counting.

"About time I heard from you, you big poofter," I said.

His girlfriend has been keeping him happy. "Sex and food, on tap," said G. "Sex and food. What else do I need?"

"Oh, your friends?"

Valentina swallows. "That's the only friend I need," said G. "Life's great, mate."

Of course, he only wanted to know if I had any pot. His source was dry. It's the only time I hear from him.

Sad but true.

 

No comments: