Saturday, June 09, 2007

Kissed The Boy And Made Him... No, Not Cry. He May Have Called Out...

I'm sitting up in bed, blogging, watching Big Brother Up Late. Smoking a J. How good is this?

May be I need to get out more?

No, no. I've been out, performed my boy friendly duties. Kissed him all over. Licked every bit of him. Left him smiling.

He's gorgeous. It's easy doing the monogamous thing with him, not that either of us have promised that.

I feel so relaxed. That twitch has gone. Ha, ha.

Now I'm all heavy eye-lidded and warm.

I can hear the night continuing, with laughing in the street out side. I turn off the light and snuggle down. A boy calls to his girlfriend to wait up. He sounds drunk.

My ash tray is on the balcony, I have to brave the freezing cold snap in Melbourne Town to retrieve it. Brrrr! I contemplated ashing on the floor boards, I was soooo comfortable. Now my toes are cold.

These late night "call me" adds are a trip, aren't they? Jasus! She licking the other one's tits!

Life's good. I've got many blessings. Mark for forever, Manny for the here and now. A good job. A great house. Many friends, who I mostly ignore, I'm famous for it, but that's another story.

Life's good.

I'm just being thankful for them. It's what "The Secret" tells us to feel. We should give energy to what is good.

(It can't hurt)

New things won't come into your life until you are grateful for what you have.

(Maybe? But when did positive energy ever hurt anyone?)

 

No comments: