Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday Night With My Guy

Manny gave me a disclaimer before I kissed him, saying he'd had a stomach bug all week and he apologised after I'd stopped kissing him, just in case he'd given it to me.

I hadn't spoken to him all week, so I went straight to his place, without calling, after I had visited Lottie, in the morning.

When I got there he was practising his music. You see, if I had called he wouldn't have answered the phone, because of it. He was trying to tell me off for the lack of communication, as soon as I walked in the door, but he was smiling too much, as he said it, so I could tell he was pleased that I was there.
I like him being my boy. I like that look on his face, whenever I see him, that tells me he is mine.
Not enough, he said. You know how to use a phone, I know that much.

I stepped forward and kissed him and he stopped talking. I sucked his bottom lip in between mine, let go and then licked his top lip. His kissed me back so tenderly I knew I was forgiven.
We cuddled on the couch watching TV shows Manny had taped until late.

I came home, around midnight, to Shane and Matt and my step-daughter Jane. We watched The Ritz, which most of us can recite line by line and the John Water's film, Pecker.
Jane just walked out the front door to catch a taxi in the street. She said she'd come back if she struck out, which was not likely.

3am'ish, I was woken up by Shane and Matt going to bed saying, "Jane must have caught her taxi."

No comments: