Saturday, June 09, 2007

Beautiful Morning

Manny came over early. We lay together in bed playing with each other, as the sun came up. If that's not too much information. Sometimes I wonder if I should hold back, or not? I admit it, I only ever watched Big Brother Uncut, to see the buff boys wangs.

It is a gorgeous, sunny morning. The birds are tweeting. The sky is blue. The sun is shiny at the window.

Manny said he couldn't get enough from last night. I blushed. Let me just say that his muscular, hairy abs looked good wrapped in my doona.

Now he's off to his gym in Richmond and then off to see his poisonous, bible thumping, mother. He has to lay with the devil, to be able to stomach the pious.

I wished him luck.

He smiled at me like he loved me.

The sun shone dappled through the Hibiscus leaves on to the front path.


No comments: