Wednesday, July 01, 2009

As for Kaine

Kaine? Shrug. Raised eye brows. Shake head. The lovely Kaine. Adorable. Cheeky. But, he seems to be busy with his stuff and I seem to be busy with mine.

We just don't seem to be getting together, unless, I call him. I'm the one asking him if he wants do to stuff, suggesting stuff. Well, most of the time, anyway. I'm kind of used to more of a two way conversation, if you know what I mean. And now that I haven't, you know, now that I've kind of pulled back, I've hardly heard from him. Bless his cotton jocks. That's just the way things go sometimes, hey?

It's something that my previous boyfriends may have said about to me, on occasions. You know, smile, if they had any complaints. And while previous boyfriends have found it a part of my greater charm, I guess, I don't find it a part of Kaines.

There kinda has to be more.

Oh, whatever. I guess it's been me just as much as it's been him.

We've kind of "been unavailable" to each other, right out of each other's lives, it would seem, if that makes sense?

Oh well. That’s okay too.

I guess it's what I've learned from being with him. As David would say, it's why the universe drew us together. One thing I've learned, I know what I don’t want.

Now that’s kinda weird, hey? I guess I do want a boyfriend. I guess maybe I should just go ahead and admit it. Not that Kaine was ever a boyfriend, don't get me wrong. Just a nice port in the ocean of life, which is what I thought I wanted all along, someone warm to touch.

Oh well, I guess it’s been a while. Now let me see, I split up with Manny July 2007. But, I guess, you can't just order those things up, hey? Think it, put it out there and then just taste them one at a time.


No comments: