Friday, July 03, 2009

Looking for James

I went out looking for James and I found Alex. I wasn't going to hook up with any one but James, but I waited until midnight. Alex and I were like the two after last call at an all-nighter, well, not quite, but I'm sure you get the picture. We got chatting sitting back watching the passing parade. He said he was waiting for somebody nice. I said I was too.

"Do you want to fool around in the mean time," said Alex. Cute smile, dimples even. I'm a sucker for dimples. And he was... he was... he was... good, great muscle control.

"Do you want my phone number?" he asked as we were heading out.

"Actually, the guy I was waiting for, I'm kind of keen on."

"Oh," he said, almost disappointed.

"Yeah, okay. Why not," I said. What the hell.

So we swapped numbers.

Smiley Alex with the dimples.


No comments: