Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ex Boyfriends

It's funny how for the fun stuff ex-boyfriends are ex's; trips to Europe, trips to Byron. New Years Eve. Xmas Day.

But, when it's decidedly in their favour.

Mark was telling me about how he was going to wangle a few prospective financial deals. Each has to come through to allow the next to continue. When I asked him what he was going to do if the timing got mucked up and he was short of cash. He replied by telling me how much I had in my bank account and how I would help him through any rough moments.

Cheeky laugh. Yeah, cute when they want something.

(We never changed our Internet bank account access, although, I never look at his)

Well, I thought. Is that how it works? I don't think it usually works that way? Does it? The liberties, that ex-boyfriends aren't entitled to any more, that think they can still take... when they want to?

Laugh.

Good thing I'd trust, him, with my life, or I might have to worry about it.


No comments: