Friday, July 10, 2009

Time Shall Weary Them

I was watching old Dick Cavett interviews on Youtube.

What?

Why not?

Productive?

Pourquoi?

Parce que.

I'd never really seen much of his work before and I found I liked him.

Oh, I don't know why, feeling a little melancholy, it was a slow day, my last month off blues. So, I was watching clips of interviews with Bette Davis. Grimace. And Katherine Hepburn. I have to admit. How gay is that? Never guess I was a fag, hey?

Anyway, there is, there was, something seriously appealing about Dick Cavett. Attractive. I can see it. Cute smile, cute demeanour.

Then I looked him up on Google, you know, just to see if he was still doing stuff. Oh? My? If you want some conformation of how cruel time is, go Google an old celebrity for a current day view.

Oh dear.

 

No comments: