Sunday, July 19, 2009

Films

In the last week, or so, I've headed to the cinema, with Mark and Luke and on my own.

I went to see, Sampson and Delilah, what a great film. What a devastating film. It's amazing that you can make a film with no dialogue, or, at least, with what little dialogue there is, it is just so unimportant.

I saw Wake in Fright. It was great. I really loved it. Ugly Australia, what could be more perfect. Jack Thompson was hot. And old American Fairlaine for a rue hunt. it couldn't have been more perfect. A full front nudity to rebel against the times we're in. Great cinematography. Great landscapes. Great characters.

I saw Bruno. I laughed in some bits, but, grimace, ho-hum for the most part. I guess I couldn't get my head around them not being actors, for the most part. I loved the talk show.

The lawsuit scene, at the bingo hall, has been deleted. Chickens.


No comments: