Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Mum's Birthday

We took my mum to Sofia's for dinner for her birthday. It wasn't my pick and the food was quite ordinary. But, the place was like a containment field for cute wog boys. Yum. Every waiter was gorgeous. Cute, cute, cute. Every where I looked.

Dark hair. Olive complexion.

I wasn't quite paying attention as our waiter took our order and I didn't realise it was my turn.

Big brown eyes. Smooth skin. Hairy arms.

There was silence. I tuned back in. Me?

Black eye brows. Red lips. Stubble.

He looked me right in the eye and said, "What would you like?"

"Oh, um." Shake head. Like I'd just been caught out. I so wanted to say "You?" I had to think quick so I didn't, actually, say it. "Um, er."

I like 'em dark and hairy.

Southern European men, they must be the most handsome. Do you think it has something to do with the waters of the Mediterranean? Magical XY qualities?

Then, of course, he walked away from the table, my favourite bit. Dressed in black. Well, my second favourite part, to be truthful. My favourite to look at. You know those Italian boys, what their best feature is. That and their cheeky grins.


No comments: