Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Another Hot day


How the bulldogs are spending their hot Tuesday

Sam's at his place while the new carpet gets installed. He's still mystified why I don't want air-conditioning; he doesn't understand why I don't want white plastic boxes on the walls of my rooms. He tells me it's nice and cool at his place, but his place has white plastic boxes attached to the walls of every room.

He's just waiting around for the carpet guy to finish installing the carpet and he must be a bit bored, and he must have rung me 10 times. 

For a while he was perving on the cute glass guy who came to fix the cracked shower screen, but he must have left now.

4pm. I lie back on the couch and put my headphones in and listen to Joan Armatrading sing the blues, with two fans pointed at me. Lovely. 

Sam won't be home for a while, I might even get some zzzzzz's in.

Otto lies on his side half under the coffee table, two of his legs in the air. Bruno lies down next to him and licks his dick, what might be said to be, enthusiastically for a considerable time. When Bruno is done, he licks Otto's paws.

Then when he is done, he stands up and starts licking my arm, and I pull my arm away from him.

Otto jumps up on the couch with me, and starts chewing my knee caps, which is really annoying, and I push him away.

Then the two of them are licking my legs, and I push them both away with a stern, "Enough!"

Grrrr!

What do you have to do to have a nap?

5.30pm. I gave up and took them for a walk. The cool change had come, it was nice. 

At one point in the walk, the sun shone and the rain fell in big intermittent drops, split, split. There is something incredibly lovely about a sun shower. The day sparkled at the point. I wanted to stick my tongue out and catch the rain drops on it. And just before it got too heavy in which to walk, the rain stopped, leaving just the sun to shine.


No comments: