Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hot Thursday

It's a hot day, a good day for staying inside.

I take the dogs for a walk early, before the expected top of 38 degrees. It is a lovely morning, warm, with the anticipation of a hot day riding on the cool breeze.

The rest of the day I unashamedly lie on the couch and watch dash cam footage of stupid people on YouTube, with two fans pointed at me.

At 4pm, it is 38 degrees.

The bulldogs lie around like they have no energy. Everyone calls Otto Otti. I said I would never call him Otti. I hear myself call him Otti. I blame it on the heat.

All this lying around is too much for puppy Otto and eventually he finds himself a ball with which he entertains himself. He's good at entertaining himself.


You've got to love Melbourne, there is always a cool change, and right on time, 6.30pm'ish through it came.


No comments: