Sunday, February 04, 2024

IF Only It Was That Easy

I get up early. Otto wakes up with me. We both head downstairs.

I make coffee. Otto chews his shark on the couch.

I sit on the couch with him.

There is nothing much in the news, Gaza is in crisis, Dutton is being appauling, Squeaky Beach judged Australia's best, so I open YouTube. Sunday morning church.

One of the first clips I see is entitled,

Blow Up your BUTT and get a SIX PACK at the same time!

WTF? (Do you think the wording was deliberate for idiots like me? Of course it was.)

I thought, all the gay boys would be very impressed, if only it were that easy, I thought, so of course, I watch it while I drink my coffee.

Let's face it, if it meant abs, there would be straight boys bending over too. (Gyms would be very different, they’d be doing meth, not steroids. Chuckle)

The fact that the YouTuber is a cute blond-haired, blue-eyed guy in his undies really doesn't hurt.

Apparently, having a big beefy butt is en trend for guys now.


No comments: