Monday, February 12, 2024

Hot Day

It was hot all day, our first taste of summer, really. Feb 12th. We had duelling fans going.

36 degrees, pretty hot. We've all gotten soft from the cool summer, we've had thus far, not that I am complaining, you understand.

I love a cool summer. as long as it is warm enough for t-shirts and shorts, I'm happy.


And when we've ignored the climate to such an extent that it can't be fixed, which from all accounts is going to be sooner than later, I won't mind searching out a cooler climate in which to live, if that is at all possible by then. Of course, the self interested politicians will probably have passed laws by then that you can't move anywhere, and that you just have to perish where you are, the situation will be so dire for all, after the politicians have moved themselves to the safest possible location they can find, of course, but, I guess, that is a conversation for another time.


No comments: