Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Er? Reality TV

I hate Taskmaster as much as I hate Lego Masters.

Taskmater is just puerile rubbish, with terrible production qualities. It really is just selling us the D list of entertainment.

Lego Masters is inane, with terrible production qualities. Usually, I love Hamish, but I think he is some of the problem. He is trying to be the funny man, when I think the compare needs to be the straight man.

Both shows are cheap and nasty.

I didn't think I'd get into MasterChef's 10 season. And admittedly, I have turned it off as much as I have watched it, but I have got into it when I have watched it.

And that's not to mention all the other ones, The Farmer Wants a Trike, Red Roses For Everyone, Married at First Bite, Shipwrecked, Lovewrecked, Bodywrecked, I'm A Loser Get Me Out Of Here and Fuck Island. All just a lot of shit.


No comments: