Monday, May 20, 2024

I'm In A Mood

I made a mistake today and kind of demanded something, in a nice way, of course. I got my days wrong, thinking it was already Tuesday.

The person involved questioned why I wanted it today, and I realised my error and sent them an apology email. 

"Apologies, I'm not thinking straight. Of course it is tomorrow. Sorry about that."

Anyway, their supervisor is Gabriel Chung, a pernickety, duplicitous, lying, smarmy, detestable individual, who is the person in questions supervisor.

He was cc'ed onto the email I sent.

He couldn't help but send me, what he thought was, a funny email.

"You should come into the office, obviously, being home is not making you think straight. smiley face."

I so wanted to send this reply.

"Why don't you go and fuck yourself, Gabriel."

Oh, could you imagine? HR would crap their panties. (Oh, I can almost smell it on the nylon)

I am really in the mood to do it today.


No comments: