Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday Home In Front of the Fire

We took the dogs down the Yarra River for a run, and they were fine.

We took them op shopping, and they were fine.

We took them grocery shopping, where they got growly for the first time.

We ate pork rolls for lunch.

I re-wrote the stories on my fiction blog all afternoon.

David got us to watch a bipolar episode of a series on Prime called Modern Love, episode Take Me As I Am, so we'd understand him better, I guess. I think I understand him pretty well after all these years.

I turned off the TV and wrote some more. Short fictions. I like writing them. It's like a stream of consciousness which I make have a point once I am done.

I listened to Laura Nyro all night. Otto snored like a champion behind me all night on the couch as I sat on the floor at the coffee table.

Sam was with Bruno upstairs no doubt glue to TikTok, which he loves.

I lit an open fire. Every now and again I stopped and kissed Otto's face.


No comments: