Saturday, November 25, 2006

Home

We ate anti-pasta and bbq'd meat, we drank, well, everything, we danced, we laughed a lot.

I flirted with a gorgeous straight man, Nicholas' cousin, Craig. You can see that he and Nicholas share the same "handsome" gene. Craig was adorable (and hammered) and quite got off on me checking him out. I caught the adorable tell tale smile, several times. He'd taken ecstasy too. Straight boys at their most vulnerable. I find they love to be admired, if you're gentle with them. But don't think it's sexual, it's not. Just ego.

We ended up in the commission flats, at 4am, scoring green. I've never been in the commission flats before, they weren't nearly as scary as I imagined them to be, but then again, all of the natives were asleep - well, most of them were asleep, as we made our rowdy way to and fro, with me shushing the group, as I hate it when the tourists rant out the front of my place late. They really do have million dollar views, I thought, as I puffed on the bong looking out over the eastern suburbs on the eighteenth floor.

Now I'm home. And it was all just good, clean fun in the end.


No comments: