Tuesday, November 14, 2006

That Greek Boy

Manny has been calling and making all sorts of promises - hard cock, got needs, can't sleep - but has failed to materialise, thus far. It's really annoying, if he's not going to come over, don't call me up and remind me of what I'm missing out on. If I don't hear his voice, I don't think of him... {grimace} um... pretty true. But the minute I hear his husky voice...

I guess it's my karma.

He's like having a really sexy, naive, little brother.

Big smile.


Sorry gran... but lets face it, you had to get married, after all. (Lottie will kill me!) And the family rumour is... um... {trying hard not to revert to a twelve year old boy} ...abortions? (The one thing I asked you to never write about, says Lottie) So, big smile, I don't think you are in any lesser company here.

Gran's blue eyes sparkled whenever I was around. She was happy with the centre of attention. She loved to gossip to me about every member of the family, as we snuggled into bed together. (single beds next to each other)

She didn't mind a fuss... in a elegant, English kind of way.

 

No comments: