Saturday, November 25, 2006

Maltese Go Boys

My mate, Josh and I joke about having our own gay squad, which we could send out to meet the face of discrimination any where we saw fit. You know, a bunch of boys, like backing singers, but blokey.

I call mine, the Maltese Go Boys (or the Rod Squad) - thick legs, beefy buts, hips that keep on giving and big, beefy genitals. Suck on a Maltese boy's foreskin today, it's savoury like his mamma's cooking.

Horny, exhibitionist, buff, western suburbs, wog boys, who wear Y-fronts and tracky daks, in which they precum constantly, who take out bigots and punish them sexually in secret locations. When I'm bored, I just get them together and watch them play with each other.

Of course, Josh's is full of wood cutters and Shepards, eastern block types... and friend's straight brothers, if the truth be known.


No comments: