Sunday, November 26, 2006

Random Sunday

Speaking of the election, congrats to Labor, but how cute is The Premier's son, Nick? Was he the one found dazed and confused and allegedly drug affected on the beach in Lorne, some time back during schoolies? He sounds like fun.
Let's get a photo of him in his underwear.


It's frightening that Family First polled so well in Victoria. I thought all the religious crack pots were in Queensland.
Jesus came to me in a dream. I was in bed, half asleep. He said it's all right, "they've" all got it wrong. Then he sucked my cock until I blew in his mouth.

The first devout Muslim playing for Essendon is damn cute. Can't wait to see him in his shorts.
KFC are going to prepare their meat according to Muslim specifications. Do we care? They can shove it up Allah's arse like a gerbil and swirl it around, for all I care.

The final of Idol is on tonight. It's a shame, as they chucked out Ricky, I'm not that interested in the final two. Good luck to both of them, I say. I hope they both win.

Locking human beings up in a display at the zoo is long over due.

The singing budgie is back. La Minogue is touring to sell out concerts. Come on boys, lets get behind a real singer, not a trumped up pop-tart who can barley warble a decent track.
But then again, I guess if that other one who has got so far on so little, Queen Madge, can do it, I guess Kyles can too.
Patti La Belle has released a gospel album in the states. Now there's a singer. Take note girls. Listen and weep.

How fat has Tom Cruise got? He must have taken up cheese cake to battle the depression of being dumped from his movie contract. We'll have to call him Tum-Tum Cruise, or Chin-Chin Cruise, from now on. He's a father? I thought he was famous for shooting blanks?
And continuing the theme of people who have made it big on very little talent, Tum-Tum, I salute you.
Kevin Federline says that his next cd will cater to women, as they are his primary audience. Do you think he'll use the same understanding of women, that he used to keep his wife happy, to make the record?

No comments: