Sunday, November 05, 2006

Early Sunday

Oh my aching head! Whoosh! Bang! Crash!

I went out with Mark, Luke and Tom, dancing... Friday night, firstly at the Glass House and then the Peel, for Throb. I remember Mark & Luke saying they were going back to the Glass House. I remember Tom saying he was going to the sauna. But that's about it. Apparently, I found out later, going back to the Glass house was 3am, going to the sauna was 6am. Just a daze now.

I think I went to bed at... um... er... in the, um... er, it's not very clear now. Morning. Mark & Luke came back, eventually. It must have been the morning. Mark and Luke left at 9am. (Saturday)
Now, it's 2am, (Sunday) I'm eating re-heated pizza, as a ACDC special bangs out on the TV, you know, just to settle the nerves. I haven't eaten since Friday lunch time, I just forgot, which is unusual for me.

I wonder how much weight I've lost. I could loose 5 kilos. My new diet strategy is lots of drugs and lots of dancing. Well, it works for everyone in Hollywood.

What day is it?

No comments: