Sunday, November 12, 2006

In The Country

Up the country, I stumbled into a friend's - who has been helpful to us with the business - gay son's twenty first birthday party, we put on for him.

They were a great bunch of kids.

Young (university educated, certainly) straight boys are so sweet. They seem so not hung up on sexuality. Cute straight boy, we shall call him, J'O was getting on famously with cute gay boy, we shall call him, J'K. Apparently - I found out later that J'K has a thing for J'O, and J'O has a girlfriend - J'K crawled into bed with J'O late. And everyone (seemed) cool with each other in the morning.

When we were watching Idol - I so miss Ricky - it was said that J'O's girlfriend wants to screw Idol Dean. J'O laughed and said, Yeah, she has the hots for him... maybe, I've got the hots for him too. He laughed his gorgeous, disarming laugh.

He smiled when he caught me checking out his bulge - we were both in arm chairs that kind of faced each other. I couldn't help but see the bulge in his pants, as he reclined back watching TV, it was worth looking at. But, it was just an absentminded, cursory, with no intent, kind of glance. The kind you do, before you even know you have done it. But, I could sense him looking over at me to see if I was checking him out some more. I resisted for a while, but the minute I looked over, he was looking. I could sense him squirming, as I looked back at the TV. He sure liked the attention, because when I finally looked back, he was hard, as he glanced from the TV to me, to the TV to me, to the TV, quickly at his cock, to me to the TV.

His face blushed red, as he was bathed by the light of the TV, with a boner in his pants. His legs spread, shielded from the gaze of everybody else, who were intently watching Idol, anyway, by the arms of the chairs. A couple of times he dared adjust it, he stared at me expressionless, as he squinted his eyes.

It's sexy and sweet. I've known a number of straight boys who have had sex with men, especially on drugs. I used to have sex with my straight and sexy Maltese friend, Carl. He was always surprised when gay boys hit on him. We had a beautiful and tender relationship.

Once we all stopped watching TV, J'O stopped. Although, the two times I held his gaze, deliberately, he couldn't help but smile and blush in a sexy kind of way. It's the eyes that give them away, though. So mostly he avoided my gaze... until my train departed a short time later.

I tell you what, I can smoke pot for days, weeks, I can snort lines and I can swallow pills with the gayest of abandon that befits them, but I still don't know how people drink solidly for 12 hours, sleep some and then start drinking again.

It would either put me to sleep or make me sick.

There were many messages on my answering machine from Manny, when i got home, apologising for Friday night and wanting to know where I was.

Good for him, I thought. 


No comments: