Sunday, November 19, 2006

I wasn't going to smoke pot, today, but when I started to smoke cigarettes instead, as I wrote this morning, I decided that my strategies clearly weren't working. Both had failed.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I had given up, back not so long ago, altogether. Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! How did I slip back? So, which is worse, cigarettes or pot? I reckon cigarettes, as I can smoke them any where, once I really get going on them.

So, I've just been over to Guido's. He was watching Project Runway with his latest, young, root, Max, on his new fuck-off plasma TV. Drug dealer's certainly have all the latest gadgets and gizmo's. Guido and Max took some thing, or other, and watched the entire series of Project Runway on DVD, last night.

Max said something about Project Runway and smiled wildly, while his jaw shivered at me. I have no idea what he said.

Guido promised to burn me a copy.

Okay, cool, I thought. I've never watched the show, but... chee thanks.

Guido is such a skank. Something was said about the male models, Guido ran his hand down Max's bare chest and into his track pants, saying, "You've seen nothing, babe." Guido smiled lecherously. "Take a look at this." As his hand rolled over exposing Max's semi-inflated, lube-encrusted, cock.

Max tried to stop him, in vain.

"Don't, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about."

Max just kind of looked cross-eyed at me, after that, kind of embarrassed, as his jaw vibrated some more, as his hardening cock lay exposed. Nice it was too, thick all the way along from the tip to the base. Uncut. Tanned skin, nice abs, that v cutting through his lower abdomen and a bush of black pubic hair surrounding his, nearly purple, genitals.

It was kind of like a frozen moment. The three of us still in time, looking at Max's impressive manhood, like an Aubergine Salad, without speaking. The wet spoof in the foreskin was a particularly nice touch.

"Hey, you know, if you are going to burn me a copy of this," I said. "I should get going and watch it later, from the beginning."

"True," said Guido, pulling his hand out of Max's pants. "You don't want to spoil it, ay?"

"No," I said.


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

Cigarettes are definitely worse than pot. I have smoked pot 45 years and have no health problems stemming from that.
But, you know, it's all a balance between use and abuse.

I enjoy your wriring as usual.

Bold oy! said...

Stupid typo: writing, not wriring