Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day 2... Again

I'm good at giving up, I'm just not good @ staying off them.

Here I am back @ day 2, again. It makes me want to scream. Back here. Back to withdrawing, again. I feel tired and grumpy and out of sorts. I've headed to bed early with my Catherine Tate DVDs.

Nothing much else to say, except good night.

Five more days and I'll feel normal again.

Yeah, he says weakly. Can hardly wait. Waves the anti-smoking flag.

Tries not to think about it.

Nobody is listening, Christian. They've heard it all before.

No, this time! It's going to be great. Watch this space.

I smell better already. My taste buds are cheering. The world is great!

 

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

hang in there! you will be alright :)

FletcherBeaver said...

I'm not so sure about that. I have the 3rd day grumps! I feel like crap. My housemates had better watch what they say!