Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tummy Trouble

I don't know what is going on with my stomach? The pain went away for twenty four hours with the first pills I took. Then it came back, but it was different. My stomach felt tight, solid, kind of weird. A wandering pain. So, I came home yesterday and went to bed. Today, I don't know how it feels, kind of like a memory of the pain that was there. Maybe, I'm just being impatient and when the doc said take the pills for two weeks, he meant it will take two weeks. Maybe, I want instant gratification and it's just not going to work that way.

May be I do have an ulcer?

May be I don't.

All I know is that I'm sick of it.


I just know that I have to live a healthy life from now on. Now I've given up smoking, I have to join the gym, exercise, eat right and only drink mountain spring water and eat vegetables still with the dirt on them. That is because I am the worst patient, I am really bad at being sick. If I was sick for any extended length of time, I just know I'd take the pill or drink the drink and end it without resistance.


I'm going to call up my old mate Jill and head out for lunch. Friends you have known since you were sixteen are always good to unload on over Sunday lunch, otherwise I'm just as likely to stay home and contemplate suicide, as a means of a cure.

 

No comments: