Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I had a Dream

I had a dream, that's how long it has taken the effects of the pot to wear off. I love it. I love being able to remember my dreams, once again.


Last night, I dreamt about grasshoppers and dope and a large Great Dane, bigger than me. I was trying to get all three home, along a very stylish avenue, where the tips of the trees met in the middle over the road. The dog's name was Scooby and he was six feet tall. The grasshoppers kept trying to escape not matter how I held my hands. They kept jumping out between my thumbs and I had to keep catching them, chasing them. I lost the dope along the way, flung every where, like confetti, as I went for the insects. I had to let the Great Dane go, so I could keep hold of the grasshoppers, the pot was already hopeless. I had to get the grasshoppers home and under jars. The Great Dane followed me any way, licking the back of my neck, all the way.

 

No comments: