Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thinking about Nick

I was out on my balcony, in the glorious sunshine, having a smoke, when this amazingly buff boy lent out of the window of the house across the road, to see what the noise was that two car loads of, recently arrived, friends were making. Big, buff, beautiful. The way he lent out, I could see right down his abs to the waste band of his jeans. (I think my favourite part of a boy, is when he's shirtless and in jeans, then it is the expanse of flesh just above the waistband of his pants. Pant!) Just incredibly perfect. Buzz cut. Milky skin.

He sent my mind racing off with dirty thoughts.

You know, I must want sex, I keep noticing cute boys every where. I'm not sure why I'm not going out there to get it? I didn't think about picking up a guy at the party new years day, the perfect opportunity, I just danced. (Besides, I find I'm way better with sex straight than munted.)

I do, actually, know why. From always having open relationships and sharing my boyfriends with all the punters, happily, I have, some how, morphed into a serial monogamist, without even trying. I'm not so interested in casual sex, any longer, it so often means nothing. I just want a regular guy I can call mine. Just a nice boy who has a healthy sex drive and a dirty mind, that's not too much to ask for? I love the after glow of good sex, it's calming for days.

It's what I miss about having a boy friend, being able to play with him, whenever the urge takes me. I haven't had sex since July, since Manny. Well, I have, with an old sexy buddy, but that's just draining the pipes. It's not hot sex like with Manny or with someone I really like. I miss Manny physically, only physically, is that a bad thing to say? I still want to have sex with him, but, over all, I don't miss him enough, truthfully. I don't miss him enough to go back to making the allowances I used to have to make with him.

This year, I need to find a new boy friend.

Time for Nick to make an appearance.

(If you don't understand the Nick reference, I explain it 2nd Sept 2007)

I guess that means a year of going out on the hunt. Be still my sweet liver.

In the mean time, I might just sit on my balcony, in the glorious sunshine and watch the world go by. I so love not going to work.


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

you are the same with me when it comes to sex and parties. i think i'm relegated to never meeting hot men. sigh.....

FletcherBeaver said...

My next boyfriend is just arund the corner. He's looking for me, he could be quicker, that's what I think.