Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Don't Let The Mudwallups Back

That's nice that you've called your PC Tom. What a year, hey?

I have not much on until the next few weeks. It's Schmuddlwetter here - rain trying to be snow and just being ice. Sometimes you can't walk about from slipping. A class here, a class there...

How long is the beautiful Sebastian there for? I might visit him this year if he's back - I liked the pics of his boofy, beefy mates and that he's brought them with him to youse, lucky yeuse! But don't forget, they like it if you call them South Tyrolean, it is an autonomous bit of Italy after all and should never have been hacked off from Austria.

But then, who needs Austria?

I had another meeting on the coast on the weekend for our Peace camp. Now it's more of a "What is Europe" camp. But still, plenty of room for copulation. I am sure we will get pushy stroppy politico-activist types coming anyway so it won't matter so much - they'll complain and find all our holes anyway. But it's coming together and indeed, much to my passing out with my eyes open when I heard it, they will PAY us too - and I was gunna just volunteer. So that's good.

You gunna make backups again on your PC and send em to the vault here for safety, like you did in the past? When I read the first email, about your PC crashing, I thought - faaaaaark. Not happy Jan or anyone. So glad she's right, chook.

When's that book coming out?

How's this for a nice quote: time is our friend, not a robber.

I quite like mulling over it.

The Germans are a bit nuts you know. When I was with the Catholics they had me bedded down with the nephew in the cellar in the roll out mattress arising from his bed. The 14 year old nephew and grandson. They know I'm gay and yet didn't want me in the unmarried daughter's room (my mate Uta) even tho that's what we did. I didn't want to be seen as preditary nor as not accepting the honour of acceptance and it is all very innocent, but for crying out loud - how else do they think these things happen with priests and uncles and family friends...?

I don't know the kid and alone, in a closed room, sleeping (horror): seriously, it's my word against his and as they said, IS there anything we should worry about? and If something DID happen then he would tell us and of course we would accept it as if he told is then something DID happen. My god, avoid the whole thing, and put me in with Uta until the kid is at least of age and maybe then I can get a good night's sleep. An interesting exercise in internalised homophobia too, but really, I know Uta, not him.

And no, I don't know if he was well hung and I missed me chance - he is on the 12 side or 14, if you read me, not the chunky 17 year old side of 14.

Well, Happy New Year to you too and less people dying thanks.

I'm off home to get rotten and watch movies without dicks.

Happy happy,

Josh

 

No comments: