Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sebastian


"Well, if Sebastian doesn't get himself some pussy very soon," said Shane. "We're going to have to enrol him in Straight Boy 101."
We can't understand why the beautiful Sebastian isn't getting sex. He is gorgeous, 29, funny, smart, Italian, speaks 5 languages, has 2 degrees, has travelled the world, comes completely trained out of the box, is a true 21st century boy. He is straight and he wants a shag.

"What is wrong with the girls of Melbourne?" I said. "More to the point."

I was sorting the washing. I picked up a pile of jocks and said to Shane, "These are Sebastian's." I picked up the top pair and held them to my nose. "Pity they are clean."

Shane smiled.

"Did I just do that?" I asked.

Shane smiled again. "That's okay," he said. "I'd do the same thing."

No comments: