Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm a Happy Sodomite, How About You?



Clearly, the bottom is in the red bathers. Bigger, taller, stronger


You know what they say about the poofter basher, at school? He's the closet fag. There have been so many recorded cases of this that it is now an undeniable fact. What he really wants is for his victim to kiss him and love him, he just doesn't know how to ask.

I have personal experience of this. The most anti gay, poofter bashing boy, when I was at school, Nick, the big, tough Greek boy, I slept with when we were both in our twenties. He was passionate and keen and he had the most beautiful olive skin covering his beautiful body. He wasn't shy and certainly seemed to be over his old hangups, despite having a girlfriend at the time.

He said he put up the façade, at school, because he was so terrified of the other boys (and his father) finding out how he felt that it used to make him blind with rage.


As it clearly is with Fred Phelps of the Westboro Church. The man bangs on so much about sodomy that his heterosexual orientation has to be called into question.

My answer to Fred Phelps - right after my question of why do we even give these minority, hate filled, nut bags air space at all - mate, if you want to be sodomised so badly why don't you just go out and get your arse hole popped with a big cock and do the rest of us a huge favour.


Back to my question - Why do we give such hate groups, with only 70 followers, after all, any air time what so ever? We don't give it to antisemites. We don't give it to white supremacists. We don't give it to racists. Why give it to someone like like Fred Phelps and his freak show Christian homophobes?


2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

The coverage 'ol Fred's been getting of late for hisd his hatred of Heath Ledger and Brokeback Mountain, makes my fucking blood boil. Beyond being a homo, I would bet that Fred's on ther same team as Michael Jackson, if you know what I mean.

FletcherBeaver said...

I don't know why he gets any air play at all.