Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Chocolate Elephant

I am back at work after the long weekend and I have a mountain of work to do, which is normally the case around EOFY anyway. Twice as much (well, that sounds good, huh, but it isn't quite that much, lets just say increased) work to do, with fewer days in which to do it. That is aways a recipe for increased enjoyment at work... not.

Everyone seems to have taken their stupid pills over the holiday weekend. Grrr! You know, generally, they are pretty f'ing clueless, just generally, but the level of stupidity today just seems wilful. They must have all gotten on the 'gear' over the long weekend. You know, drunk and 'stooped' [(of a person) having the head and shoulders habitually bent forwards so they can be entered annually, (chuckle, as annually as you like, baby) anally or vaginally] I guess with their mortgages going rouge on them, there is less joy in their lives. Not to mention all those mortgages they could never afford in the first place.

It almost makes the 'day off' not worth it, the increased level of stupidity. Almost? Ha, ha.

Oh well, thinking about all the work I have to do, what is it they say, how do you eat a chocolate elephant?


Did I tell you, that my very own dedicated HR chick, who I call The Miserable Blonde Cow is leaving, this week, I do believe. 

It is rather unfortunate that she and I are paired to work together, when we have work that needs doing, and we don't like each other. She is just a humourless, miserable cow, who is rather unpleasant to work with as she always thinks she is always right. And she won't be told when she is not.

And, yes, of course, I know it can always be worse, cross your fingers that won't happen, but off you go Miserabla, don't let the door bash you on your huge fucken arse on the way out.

I don't know what shit show she is going off to haunt next, what poor unfortunates she is going to torment with her miserable presence, but never ever seeing her again would be a great outcome.


No comments: