Monday, June 05, 2023

Day In The Office

My day in the office, so I get there early, 6.45am, it is still dark. I kind of like getting there in the dark, it feels like more of an adventure than it otherwise does. It is interesting how many people are, actually, heading to work at that time.

The office is dark, all the lights click on in front of me with every step I take. I've still got a bit of a buzz on from the weekend shenanigans, which feels nice. I just slide through the day, like a gentle winter breeze.

It is just a day. Meetings and what have you. Blah, blah, blah. The Big Poobah wants us to come up with ideas to solve a problem over which we have no control.

I leave at 3pm. 

I'm doing one day a fortnight in the office. I am supposed to be doing one day a week, but nobody has said anything about it, as yet.


No comments: