Sunday, June 04, 2023

LouLou Comes To Stay

LouLou arrived some what unexpectedly, so you know when LouLou arrives, Guido won't be far away. She's a terror, but a lovely one.

More stents, two more to be exact. She kept pointing to her stomach, so I wasn't sure what that was about?

She still can't walk. Oh no, she can walk, we don't wheel her in. She can walk fine, just not long distances, she ends up in pain if she walks long distances, so they were worried about more blockages. And they found two, somewhere in her stomach region, apparently.

So she had to go back in. Keyhole, under local anaesthetic. And that all went fine.

"It was a doddle," said LouLou.

So, we stayed up the night before and choofed away. I'm never quite sure if that is a good idea, but LouLou thinks it is, so who am I to argue.

Sam was none too pleased, as you might understand.

I don't care, I like being stoned. I don't do nearly enough of it.

And LouLou is 'head.'


No comments: