Thursday, June 29, 2023

I Dreamed I Shit Myself In A Club

2.55am I woke suddenly after dreaming. It was dark, Sam was snoring. I got up for a wee.

I dreamed that we were all out clubbing. We were at one club and we were about to go onto another club. I had an upset stomach and needed to have a shit and I was wondering if I should do it at the present club or wait till the next club? I looked for the toilets and was relived to find they were lockable single use toilets. As I about to go into one, two DJs/club workers went into the two toilets and closed the doors in my face and I had to wait, in increasing pain.

Then I was in the toilet to my relief, I locked the door behind me. The toilet was an old fashioned porcelain high stool type which looked as though it was made out of elaborate cast iron, but it was actually silver porcelain. I sat up on it on a seat that hung off the top, and I had to shit onto a flat surface behind where I sat and the shit slid off the flat surface and into an opening on the other side of the flat plate. But I had diarrhoea and it all slid out of me and sideways down the side of the high toilet leg and onto the floor into a pile of caramel coloured shit. And I got more shit everywhere, as I stood and looked at the mess in a pool on the floor. I got shit all over the floor and it was everywhere. And it took me a while to clean up with pristine white toilet paper that sparkled.

All the time I was in a mild state of panic about the mess I had made.

Then suddenly Shane appeared in the toilet which suddenly was much bigger, and he was telling me we were going. He was talking non-stop and he didn’t notice the shit.

I said I wasn’t feeling well and I was thinking I should really go home and not go to the next club. Shane said he wasn’t sure if he was going on too. He hadn’t made up his mind. He paced the ever-increasing-in-size toilet room as he spoke.

Then we were at the front door and I was asking the door boys sitting at a desk to call me a taxi, because I wasn’t well. And the two guys told me I could get a taxi outside and I looked and could see taxis out on the street out the front of the club.

I went back to bed. I tossed and turned for a while, thinking about work and how I promised Boris I'd work for her for 2 weeks while she goes back to the motherland to sort out some family finances... and how I really don't want to do that at all. What is wrong with me? Why didn't I just say no? I don't want to work full time during that period. I don't want to fill in for her. Grrr!

I eventually fell back to sleep.

I had a studying dream, where I was late to class and there was a substitute teacher sitting up the front who took no notice of anyone. There weren’t any seats left, or very few, and I had trouble finding one. Everyone was busy working on an assignment, and seemed to be way ahead of me, all the time I was wishing I had a friend at school who I could study with so they could help me catch up with the assignment. The other students were dissecting sheep hearts, they were cutting a very specific part of the heart as answer to question 3. 

Then I woke up. It was getting close to 7am and it was just starting to get light outside. I lay there and thought about my dreams and thought, What the fuck do they mean?

 

No comments: