Thursday, June 22, 2023

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is coming. Yay! Girlish wave of my hands in the air.

Ha ha. No, I don’t get the whole Taylor Swift thing.

I’ve just never heard her do anything that is amazing. In fact, I can’t remember anything I have ever heard her do. Every song I have ever heard has been, well, quite frankly forgettable.

Yeah, but, that’s okay, I guess, I don’t have to get it.

Good thing we are all different, hey?


Anyway, what do I care, we have past the winter solstice, so we are halfway to winter being over, the heat returning, and the dark receding. The dark will slowly be banished, driven back and the days will get longer, and brighter, and nicer from here. Yay. Lovely. I don't really care about the cold, I have never cared about the cold, but the dark? I love the light of the day stretching all the way into the evening. I like more hours of light than dark. I love being able to sit outside in the evening.


No comments: