Monday, March 15, 2004

Being Set Up By a School Chum

I went to school and then went drinking with Alex (girl Alex, from school) and her missus afterwards and met the lovely Julian, who Alex was suggesting to me was very nice. And he is.

Yes, very nice, and while he was lovely and attentive, that's all he seemed to be. Should have I hit on him, is that what Alex meant, I don't know. 

Ah yay to true love and true lust…

He waved me good bye when I left, so I'm not really sure if he was keen, or not. Was he? I don't know? He could have showed more interest that a friendly passing, otherwise who is to know what he was thinking?

And here’s to lovely boys like the one I’ve just met. A budding playwright no less. Yes, Alex he was very nice, but that's all there seemed there was...

And now that I am half tanked, I'm going to bed alone.

I wondered what Alex had said to him?

Should I have clubbed him and thrown him over my shoulder and carried him home? Nyr! Chuckle. Maybe? Slapping his arse as we headed home?


No comments: