Thursday, March 25, 2004

Second Day of Not Smoking


Morning Miss.

Hope you are fabulous this wonderful day!

So far so good for me.

The hunky Phil called me last night, and we are going out for dinner (!!) Monday night, to be followed by a romp at his place in Brunswick.

He's a keen kind of guy. Of course, that in itself puts me off being the cold Sydney slag I am, but I'm playing down those tendencies at the moment, and am going with "keen is lovely, keen is warm, keen is good".

He's a spunk anyway ☺

Dinner with Old Lady Fletcher tonight?

xTom


Phil sounds nice. Don't be so Sydney-jaded. It'll get you no where but alone with ya budgie!

I'm fabulous. Well! (Cross me at your peril!) Feeling edgy. Could explode at any moment, but I don't. It's good actually, the feeling that is, I like it, fool myself into liking it. 'Cause it feels like I'm... er... oh... holidaying in a club, or something. That kind of... zzzz! Complete body - every cell within - zzzzzzzzzzz!... If you get my drifteroo.

christian


Poor old cat, he's had a good life.

You know, I'd really like to be there when his time comes, if that's all right with you.

If you wanted to be alone with him I understand that too.

Sad smile

Tom


Tom

I'd be happy for you to be there.

christian


Second day today and I'm fabulous. Well – cross me at your peril!. I'm Feeling edgy. Could explode at any moment, but I don't, shan't. It's good actually, the feeling that is, I like it, fool myself into liking it. 'Cause it feels like I'm... er... oh... holidaying in a club, or something. That kind of... zzzz! Complete body - every cell within - zzzzzzzzzzz!... If you get my drifteroo.

Manny met me after work. We came home to Fitzroy and had sex and then I drove him to his Camberwell train station so he.

Manny says he’s not having sex with Glen for 4 weeks because of Glen’s herpes. I’m a bitch, as I thought it might make Manny’s hypochondria play up. Big smile.


No comments: