Wednesday, March 17, 2004

What Am I Doing?

good morgen

Hope this finds you even more chipper than you were yasrerday... or at leats not hungover!

my *big* day today, and Friday is one too actually, which is rather unwise surely.

However, Mondays and Tuesdays are easy days this semester, which is perhaps more wise than I would wish, although with my current 'goodness' Tuesdays have not yet been an issue.

Goody to Silvia Romero's!

Gonna get her anything as a gift?

I *might* have a nap at yr place between uni and work – hope that's okay ☺

xTom



I'm good. Chipper. Smiling, albeit it a little flaky... Mediterranean beard graze – but it was good, so what do I care. Big smile.

Two and a half hours on the phone to Rachel last night. And then off to Ascot Vale.

I sms'd Stuart about selling the Rover, but didn't get to answer his sms as I was blabbering on the phone to Rachel.

Ah… that boy in a towel... (Hommer Simpson drool) sexy Stuart… but I digress.

I had a ciggie with Adriana on my way to work. She's got more blonde streaks in her than is respectable.

A gift for Silvia, mmmm? What to get? Who has time?

Do you know what I have to do in the next few days. Dinner and Irreversible tonight with Kym. Dinner with mum Thursday. Dinner Friday night with Stella, Beck and Adam. Drive to Bolago afterwards. Saturday morning 9am pick up my niece in Kyneton and take her to little aths. After which I'm driving with mum and Gill to the country for a house inspection. Drive back to Kyneton, drive mum back to Camberwell. Fitzroy. Silvia's.

I still haven't picked my car up from Altona. He'll treat it as an abandoned car soon.

And I have a mountain of study I'm just not getting to.

I need to stop work.

Speaking of which, I told mum about the new computer systems we've been looking at at work and how I reckon in a few years they could replace me. She thought about it, as mother's do and has since said that I should go back to uni, she'll pay my uni fees and keep me while I study. Nice thought, hey?

But, I reckon I should seriously think about giving up work... to write. If I don't do it now, I never will.

Nap away sweet thing.

christian


Breaking news…. Saint's sex scandal

 

No comments: