Friday, March 12, 2004

Wanna Come?

Mornin...

Thanks for the OK words last night - thank the goddess that I had an easy day, fun with the kids in the sunshine, then the Opening of the Queer Film Festival, which was very amusing.

Hey, are you doing anything tonight

D is talking about going to the Laird. Wanna come?

Are you going to Bolago this weekend?

Want me to feed Blue if you are?

I'm off to the footy tomorrow night! I hope that you're barracking for St Kilda!!

Love ya

Tom


I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do tonight. (I've got today to get through first. Actually, I reckon that was yesterday. It's all over now except the shouting and the scratching)

D sent me a message about the Laird, and I thought about asking you know who, but that's as far as I got.

Mark has asked me to go to Bolago... maybe.

But I still have the bathroom to do some stuff on, which, somehow, I haven't done yet, with all my good intentions and all?

And I haven't done any of my writing for weeks, not sure why. And if I aspire to be rich and unemployed one day, a tattslotto win withstanding, it's about my only hope. He, he.

So...

christian


I say a couple of hours at the pub never hurt anybody!

Can I park in your backyard perchance?

Tom


You can park in my rear.

christian


great can i drag you out to my front as well then?

i've had enough of this, your coming!

over and out see you round 9 for a 10pm departure

Tom


(Ed note 2011 - why was I such a rubbish friend? I was always saying no or maybe when I should have said yes. What the hell was wrong with me? Tom was always up and positive and ready to have fun. I was always standing back, when I should have been stepping forward. I'm an idiot!)


No comments: