Monday, March 22, 2004

Hi Ya

Hi Christianboy,

I have been thinking about you almost all this time despite no time to write. As proof I have rediscovered the two attempted letters I started to get to you around my birthday (Ed note – his birthday is in February) but which you still haven’t got yet.

This is a real transcription from my favourite DVD, which I wrote down for you in a stonedy dazed wonder, just for you (amidst much intervening pics). Please note original typos:

Hello rescuers!

What you are doing here! How here? Colleague Not far from here is boat sank and is on inspection ride with other boat.

You are lucky I am here. Get over here.

I will give you ride

Such guy, you must have a nice body

Waw! That’s a great dick!

And its big too!

Yea. Suck it man! Suck it hard

Yes I love it.

Yes, suck it man great!

Yes I love it

Yea go on that’s it

Do you like my sucking!

love to suck!

Suck it hard

Yeah suck it man!

Yeah suck it great man!

Suck it hard.

Lick my ass! (etc)

(here it starts to get revolting so fast forward, but I imagine you’d say Oh I dunno…)

Stop you doing! Here police of Czechy Republik! What you doing? (etc)

Isn’t that lovely? I thought you could use it in your course… It moved me to tears



Despite Josh's sex being centred around his arse, he being a rather enthusiastic bottom in search of really big schlongs, as he would put it, to give it to him good… he is, actually, arse phobic. I think it is his early Christian beliefs, left over, as they always are, from some sense of obligation to older generations and their irrational Christian brainwashing. Anyway, Josh can’t speak of arses, he has never licked one and certainly has no intention of going near one. “Filth,” he says. “Revolting.” I think it is too closely related to the “abominable sin” or the unnatural practice of sodomy, as taught by whichever bigoted homophobe taught it in The Bible, or as I like to call it, The Dribble.


No comments: