Tuesday, April 19, 2005

All About Sydney

hi, I fly in at 3pm on Thursday- will I get a cab to your office, and what is the address?
Leah


One of my pet hates, is people who write their entire email message in the subject field.
But, be that as it may, my work address is 600 Bourke Street, Level xx, ask for me.
How are you today, sweetie?
christian


Good excited about seeing you – have you worked out what we are doing? Where is the concert on at anyway? I will be going to work on the Friday – re you going to work? We could share trams which will be nice and then on the Friday night I am out with the fam, including betty and hayden and crew and mum and stuie at a restaurant called The Point in albert park. Then I head back on Saturday.
Much birthday fun for me!
Have you booked your hotel with the Wilson wench?
Leah


I'm excited.
No hotel has been booked. Jill has only just booked her air ticket.
christian


I imagine Tom won’t email me today, as he is cross with me. Maybe cross is too strong a word. Miffed. Unhappy that he didn’t get his way, or feels that I don’t approve. We'll see soon enough, hey?
He has been smoking all of my dope, but it seems to be he who has manifested all the guilt about it.


(Tom)
If you've been trying to sms me, my phone's been cut off. Apparently, that's what happens when you don't pay the bill.
I protest my innocents; of course, as I'm sure I didn't get an April bill. My phone was suspended yesterday morning and when I got home I received my May statement, which said, To avoid suspension pay $120...
Of course, I had paid February at the beginning of March... thinking that that was March and I only had April to pay... so if you get my point, if it hadn't taken from April 11 to 18th to print and send my statement... but if I had got an April bill... If I hadn't been two months behind...
Bugger!
If I could be bothered I would call them. I guess they'll switch it back on in due course.
How are you?
christian


Hey.
I'm alright thanks.  Written a nasty letter to (name) Primary School about my yukky method of getting the boot that improved my spirits no end – perhaps the nightmares can end now...
I would call Orange – they may not automatically reconnect your phone. But no, I haven't been ringing it, in my over-sensitivity about all manner of things.
Are you going to your Mum's on Wednesday?
xTom


yes, I'm off to my mum's on Wednesday.
christian


Okay then
I am off to Sydders on Thursday.
I'm seeing my doc at 2.15 in Carlton, then heading back home I think so I prolly wont see you before I go.
xT


In that case, have fun in Sydney, miss.
christian


SMS. 17.41. Tonight? Just head over when I’m ready? – christian
SMS. 17.45. 6ish – Lauri
SMS. 17.48. I’m just on my way home from work, so I’ll be a bit later than that – christian
SMS. 17.49. ok – Lauri

No comments: