Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bette Midler

I puffed on a joint before I went to work, bad Christian! Just the traditional four puffs. I’ve done that a few times lately. I guess that’s bad Christian!

With tracing my birth Mum, I did that in 1999.
No kids to the same Dad.
Is that why you are asking?
Tom

Have a lovely week Miss.
Tom

You too miss. Have a good flight. Say hello to Sydney for me.
christian

Mark and Luke
Well, gosh look at the time. (11.11) Hello. Big smile.
christian


Leah arrived at my office at 16.15. So we both left for home after that.
SMS. 16.26. Hi luv! What time do you get good this evening? – Julien.
Julien was waiting outside when we got home.
SMS. 18.38. (Aby) R u home? – christian
We went to Bette Midler with Leah and Mark and Luke and Julien. (Jules was out of hospital for the night) at the Rod Laver Arena.
She was fantastic! She sang everything. Skylark. Shiver me timbers. She told jokes. She did all of her usual stuff. It’s funny how someone can do the same show for thirty years and it still remain fresh and vibrant.

No comments: